TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

www.Imaspammer.com

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155499 Report
The key sets are produced using a special type of hard wearing polyester, not paper or vinyl which are proven to be unreliable.

ok - so it's not "shiny bits of paper" it's "shiny bits of plastic"

To refer to our company as thieves is completely out of order, esspecially when the money we make from selling these products is minimal.

I think I am entitled to a personal opinion (I will also edit my previos post to state clearly that it is my personal opinion). Especially since you didn't pay for advertizing the product but tried to market it in a bad manner - and double posted also. As a matter of fact this is what you're doing right now (again my personal opinion) -you are describing your product in very nice terms and hinting as to the satisfaction and concern of customers regarding your product: "....by a customer who had purchased a set from our web-site but was concerned by the comments contained in this thread" and also hinting as to your low proffit margin....

your post didn't settle any concerns I may have had. It just told me maybe your proffit margin is too low for you to afford real marketing and that maybe you try to cut corners by spamming a design community. Well it cuts both ways - my original post was addressed to the community at large - based on a post by somebody who I'm sure you will not recognize as part of your staff:D

If you read a few posts here you will see nobody comments on paid advertising no matter how effective the products are considered to be.

That being said - let me state again my personal opinion. I think having a set of stickers (even hard wearing polyester) on your keyboard will not improve any skill the user may have, nor will it enhance productivity. I think color coding is good for areas that are at eye level; however, a keyboard is the most "productive" when you're not looking at it. If you have to search for a color (and a letter) you would do better by pointing the cursor at the apropriate menu on screen.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155501 Report
If you are going to feel the need to advertise on someone elses site without their permission you might as well get ridiculed to no end.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155503 Report
Noone from our company has spammed this forum.

We sponsor various web-sites to create awareness of our product. This month we are sponsoring WrigleyVideo.com the largest and most popular tutorial resource for Adobe Premiere.

We do not believe in spamming forums, which is why we do not.

We are looking to sponsor Photoshop related web-sites in the future, so if anyone owns a Photoshop site that recieves atleast 5000 visitors a week please contact me at [email]adam.w@editorskeys.com[/email] and we can discuss rates.

I haven't come onto this forum to take part in some big argument, just to defend the integrity of my company, which I know has done nothing wrong.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155504 Report
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=22181
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=22182

Don't call this spam?

1st your buddy posts in the wrong forum about your product.

2nd He double posts in yet another place trying to push your product.

Don't insult our intelligence and tell us your company is not spamming. I am done here as well. But please just ask Pank the owner of the forum if you wish to advertise, or get ready for some witty remarks by us people at this forum ...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155513 Report
"but it is going to give your keyboard a professional look"

Apple already took care of that bit for me.

Time is much better spent LEARNING keyboard shortcuts, not buying a product that is designed as a crutch for NOT learning them.

You'll not find one REAL, serious professional who would use stickers like this. Fortunately for you, there is an ever-growing army of lazy dilettantes who will find your product just spiffy.

Oh, and by the way, the owner of this site actuually charges for advertising. I suggest you shoot him an email and make a price inquiry. Despite your justification to the contrary, you guys ARRE tossing off SPAM onto these forums, and I for one out of many, don't like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155516 Report
[QUOTE=editorskeys]Noone from our company has spammed this forum.
[/QUOTE]
Such tricky wording. No one from your company has spammed, but what about a friend or aquaintance of yours that spammed our forums? I mean, he registers, and his first post is a link to your site. So is his second, which is also his last. Is that not spamming? Maybe if he had posted around and got help/helped, and then recommended this site, we wouldn't have reacted with such scepticism. Maybe if an 'established' member around here recommended the site, we wouldn't be so negative. Don't expect us all to be happy that spam is now reaching our forums.

But please just ask Pank the owner of the forum if you wish to advertise, or get ready for some witty remarks by us people at this forum ...

I totally agree. We don't come here to read advertisements, that's what magazines and ads are for. We come here to have fun and help/get help from other people. If you get a negative response, you really can't blame us. It's not like our comments totally bash your business. We don't say 'DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!', etc.

And about not spamming...
[QUOTE=editorskeys]We do not believe in spamming forums, which is why we do not.[/QUOTE]
But two lines down I read this:
[QUOTE=editorskey]We are looking to sponsor Photoshop related web-sites in the future, so if anyone owns a Photoshop site that recieves atleast 5000 visitors a week please contact me at [email]adam.w@editorskeys.com[/email] and we can discuss rates.[/QUOTE]
Tell me that isn't spam. Again, you are trying to promote your business. Please contact the admin, pank. He'll set up an advertising deal with you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2004#155529 Report
you sonofa cackjacky wingwong - begone whore of say Tan!!

It's all right, guys. Totally took care of it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2004#155536 Report
hahahaha...nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2004#155621 Report
Agreed... Spammer...
Thread closed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum