TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

splash page

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 9th 2004#155247 Report
hi to you all

check out a litlle site that I just started:

http://bb.1asphost.com/ebizzo/

what you think ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2004#155248 Report
not much to see...

pop-up sites are the most annoying things in the world pretty much. would be a lot better if you just made a regular site that opened in a regular window.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2004#155252 Report
Ditto. The splash page is about as simple as you can get. Not sure what you are trying to show us?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2004#155263 Report
I agree w/ not much to see. My advice.....is if your going to have an image driven layout (ie the butterfly ) then the rest of your layout needs to comform to the image. Take the giant X for example, it looks nice and i like the fact that you used orange on it (repetition of color) BUT.....there are no straight lines within the image....so the X doesn't really fit. If it was smaller though, it woudnt matter as much and would fit fine.

Now your navigation is ok, but the buttons are bright orange. Orange is good (matches the picture) BUT the picture is dark orange/red......meaning that the buttons will be the first element you see (which in an image driven layout you probably dont want). Maybe less saturated, a diff color or maybe make the buttons smaller. You dont even have to have buttons......you could use a text nav also.

As a last tip, your using orange which is good. But dont go overboard. There are many other colors you could use. Like yellow (between orange and green). Also there are small amounts of yellow in the butterfly. Or you could use variations of green or possibly a little bit of blue (like in the transparent part of the wings).
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum