TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Version Since, Well, A Long Time

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 7th 2004#155086 Report
openlate.org

I love it. Anyone else like it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2004#155088 Report
possibly.

One thing that threw me is the nav. At first i didnt actually think it had a nav....i thought it was just a 1 page-er. Then when I saw the text (w/ out reading it) i though it was a subtitle of sorts (being within the rectangle formed by the title). You need some way to draw attention to it (what way....im not sure). I'll admit i do like the positioning though. It's all neat/compact. If you can break the 2 elements (title/nav) i think it'll work well.

As to the rest? I dunno.......its feeling empty. I like the layout....it's just there's too much space being right aligned. Maybe a off white BG color? Pure white is just so strong a color. If you do leave the white.....then maybe use a 1px dark gray stroke on the rectangle....just to ease the contrast.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2004#155099 Report
I didn't see the nav bar at first, like Rodder said. Maybe you should put something to it, so it looks more of a navbar and not a slogan.

I like the layout so far, but I don't know why, I think something's missing. The square might be too big for the home page and the outline is maybe a little too large. It's kind of empty like Rodder said.

maybe you could add a similar 'shape' on the upper right corner to balance to whole thing, but that's just an idea.

Oh and btw, there's a bug when you see it through Mozilla. The navbar isn't showing completly and the text is cut out on the right (in the box), hope I make sense, if not I can take a screenshot.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2004#155140 Report
Screenshot would be super.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2004#155142 Report
ok, the navbar seems fine right now, but you can see what I mean there

Link
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2004#155179 Report
****... why would it be doing that?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top