TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please review

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 23rd 2004#154077 Report
What do you guys think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2004#154081 Report
colorful! (lol)

2 problems though:

1) Your nav get super lost in all the info/color......like out in space kinda lost. You need some way to seperate it from the rest and make it stand out. some ideas:
1) Change color/font/or size
2) Move it else where
3) (i like this idea the most) make it like "Recent discussions". Give it a gray BG & right-align the text. Not only would it make the layout cleaner/easier to use (and match Recent discussions).....but it becomes less of a distraction to the diff. forums (where ppl will be looking first)

You might also start a little trend and move the login to the same area and give it the same treatment. It'll allow more room for ads or the header and it'll seperate the layout.....with the forums on the left and the forum options/features on the right. Also the login is small enough to keep most of the colored bars on that side. It may also allow you to align the header/ad with the columns below......keeping straight (guide) lines through the layout.

The 2nd problem is the header. That upside down text is just too much. On a larger element...with a bold-like font i wouldnt mind it(like the "G")....but being such thin letters it only adds to the chaos. The rest of layout is a lot to take in visually.......so it may be best to simplify other elements. Too much creativity @ once could have a negative effect....so you need to find the balance.

Otherwise.......pretty good. One of the more creative forums ive seen.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 24th 2004#154181 Report
hey thanks for the comments, yeah i wanted to do something different, trying to stay away from one or two colour tone.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2004#154226 Report
i'm added a new section called designer directory what are your thoughts on that?
http://www.clubg.gazalhosting.com/dir/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 27th 2004#154387 Report
I get an empty directory... the link wrong or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2004#154413 Report
oh yeah sorry i changed the url its now
http://www.clubg.gazalhosting.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum