TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need some feedback for www.saucer.dk

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 23rd 2004#154098 Report
i was think that a box that displayed a bigger image of the thumbnails on the portfolio page when you mouse over them would be nice..to see a preview
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2004#154109 Report
looks fine in IE on my end.
Nice stuff, the only thing I would enhance is the reflection on the bottom.
A reflection usually has some horizontal distortion to give it a touch of perspective.

Otherwise, nice colors and layout.
heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2004#154117 Report
Lazyroll >> Okay, I'm happy that it is working now in your Opera too :D

Sunk >> Ohh yes I had that idea of making a preview box for portfolio, but never made it. But I can see what it won't be that bad to have it.. I'll see if I can make that to night :D

heathrowe >> Thans for your feedback about reflection, I'll see what I can do about it..

I'm very happy that there are some ppl who have time to give some feedback.. Thanks to you all..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2004#154125 Report
Woo Hooo I'm back :D hehe
(stop it dude)

Well I just wanna say that I made what Sunk told me about that preview version of the images..

So if you have time give me some feedback on that ... http://www.saucer.dk/portfolio.php

Ps. It is only PS and Illustrator images that have that preview, I'm working on making that for web also..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2004#154677 Report
Ok, I like the site, but being a Firefox afficionado, I get the same "bottom of the table" thing. All sites I do now, I have Firefox as my main test browser. It truly is going to take over! The last security thing with IE did it for me......Firefox is my default browser.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum