TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Changes on site?

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 13th 2004#153236 Report
deleted by user
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153261 Report
welcome abord lunacy, enjoy your stay and hope we see more and more of your work.

As for the site.

I dont really like it, i mean is works very well, fast all links are working easy navigation.
The thing that killes it for me is all that white space i see. Why dont you fill it up more for higher resolutiong people. I think it would look great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153278 Report
welcome to the hell on earth ;) enjoy your stay and take a cookie

The site is like soooooooooo many others, nothing special on it... i think its a preety clear design (too rough edges and too strong cuts as a little negative point here), but nothing that brings this WOW-Effect to the user...

Keep on working, everything will be fine in the end ;)

Greetz
Michi
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153306 Report
deleted by user
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2004#153391 Report
Don't be scared of the white.. white is good.. Too many trouble themselves with "how to get rid of the white", instead of "how to use the white". ..

- As for the site...
I agree that it's nothing with a "wow-effect", but i still think it's pretty decent if you're new to doing this kind og thing..

Also, i can't specify any "vital" things for you to add on the site, I'd rather encourage you to either try redoing the whole idea/concept, or try getting some inspiration around the net.

.. And welcome to the board :]
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum