TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

WIP (very much so) - Somephotos.net

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 9th 2004#152811 Report
http://68.5.12.49:81/sites/somephotos/

Programming a photoblog community, including forum and multiple otehr great features... The design isn't quite done yet, but I'd like your opinions on it so far...

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2004#152832 Report
2 comments.

1) Its hard to read the title. I think you would benefit from changing the text color to something darker........reason being all the important elements are darker......wheres white is used more as negative space rather than a color.

2) i think the borders would work better if you toned them down a bit.........something like 4B4B4B (a dark gray). I think being 100% black they become too distracting (well as of right now....the lack of content is playing a huge role.........with content i may not feel the same about the borders)

Otherwise good start. Cant wait to see where its going.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2004#152845 Report
Thanks! Yes I'll definetly make those changes, actually I'm gonna make those header things darker and keep the text white... but I will take your border suggestion =]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2004#152855 Report
yeah aside from all the suggestions already made, its pretty nice apperantly quite css too. can't wait to see it in action! w00t
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum