TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site Im Working On Let Me Get Some FeedBack...

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 5th 2004#152504 Report
Click..

Let me know what you guys think. Its a site for an insurance agency. still not done but wanted to get some feedback in the process.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2004#152510 Report
Just the first thing that I noticed: you seem to be using Flash for the sake of it, that menu isn't really adding anything.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2004#152516 Report
[QUOTE=maevonee]Click..
Let me know what you guys think. Its a site for an insurance agency. still not done but wanted to get some feedback in the process.[/QUOTE]

Flash looks cool, but I think if I was to design a site for a insurance company it would be just plain html with just a little graphics, maybe a rollover buttons menu or something...you have to identify you target audience and see what age group will come and visit that site...the reason for this is, if your audience is people from 30 to whatever what are the possibilities that they will have flash plug-in (and believe me some people don't have a clue) and some of these people use 56k modem. People go to insurance company websites to get info and they want info fast, they’ll get upset and inpatient if they have to wait so they'll probably leave and never come back...

Check out some other insurance sites and do so research
and check out this site to get some ideas...and this one too

I hope this helps...

Good luck, great work...

Alen.A
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum