TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

meh new site

Page: 1 Reply
May 31st 2004#152008 Report
http://www.chrisheninger.com

It is pretty much done, suggestions on what to change? Comments on what is good? (if any. :p) Anything would be appreciated, thx!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152010 Report
I think you did a good job, the only thing I have to comment on, is that the background pattern(on the sides) reminds me of old people for some reason... Good Job Chris, and dont let the crocodiles get ya :p
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152014 Report
/me runs from huge crocodiles. Yeah, the background does look OLD, oh well, I think it still looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152020 Report
Hihi this looks a bit familiar in some way :P
But it's cool...it's nice to see that I am able to inspire other people too.
Yeah as said the bg looks a bit too much like a k10k bg.
But I don't know what you should put instead.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152028 Report
Im not sure how i feel about the auto-resize popups. Maybe if you just cut down the javascript so it pops up normally....and in the url pass the image width and a default height value like 600 er something....(or just write it into an array) . I think its more annoying (or atleast unexpected) than just waiting for a jpg to load. Other than that its cool. Where'd you get the header photo? I love it...its so moody lol.

Actually another though......it might be worth centering the navigation as most the visual weight is on the right.....that way when you look up the navigation is right there.

edit: And another though lol. If you centered the nav then it would conflict with the title....as right now you have a nice vertical line going on through the layout...and a diagonal would kill that. You could move "version 1" up though.... like into the right edge of the header, that may balance out the navigation.

thats enough from me lol
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152038 Report
Thx Rodder, that pop-up script was the one I had on hand, but I understand what you mean. As for the nav, I think it looks good on the left, it is just my style, thx for the suggestion though.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152052 Report
just a very very little thing...the "version 1" thing should either be changed to something like "v.1" or v1 or just put it somewhere off of the banner ... looks weird..but otherwise..gj
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum