TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Portfolio / Company Site ReDone!

Page: 1 Reply
May 28th 2004#151772 Report
Critique, I like this better than my last portfolio I posted here, the green one.

Me and one of my employeeds have been working on this, and I think it turned out great, but I hate the text on top.

Clicky

Cheers.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2004#152382 Report
It could use a little sharpening on the edges here and there but overall not bad. The blend of colors is what I like because of its futuristic look. Keep working on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2004#152383 Report
I think it's a great layout. Everything is really clean and neatly spaced. For some reason it makes me think of the Romulans from Star Trek.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2004#152386 Report
This is pretty nice!
2 things...
The 3 windows where the text are are pretty much just floating there.
I think you if you are making this kind of 3d site, then there acutally has to be some kind of way to actually make it look "real".
Somekind of 3d thingy instead of the empty spaces between the windows?
And one thing that so many people do which always annoys me are why not make the navigation links in GIF! not in jpg, the become blurry and crap if you save them as jpg.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2004#152597 Report
I always use GIF navigation, but thats besides the point...
This is a nice site, but I also have 2 things to add...

The placement of the sub-navigation seems a little off... took me a second to realise that it was placed over on the right instead of lying within the content area...
thats not so bad, but the fact that there are no images inside your content area except the one from your portfolio makes the site seem empty and unwelcoming.

other than that, I like what you've done

Endat
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum