TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Ahi Technology

Page: 1 Reply
May 26th 2004#151469 Report
AHI TECHNOLOGY is site that deals with web designing and art. We have a forum also that is in need of some talented people as here to post some tuts and art to help the learning people on our community. Please leave me comment on the main site that I made and comments here as well. The forum skin I did not make.

AHI TECHNOLOGY

Please sign up on our forum and show off some of your quality work and post a tut if you can.

thanks,
real
Founder and Owner of AHI TECHNOLOGY
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151473 Report
Looking pretty good, I would say no to the crosshair-type cursor. Other then that, nothing I don't really like.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151482 Report
Half of it i like, and half of it i don't like.

The logo is stupid, and the header subsequently looks bad with it as well.

Your mouseovers turn the text black so that I can no longer see where I'm going.

I dunno if i really dig the gray color that you chose for the box, doesn't look as good with the black text over it.

other than those gripes, it seems pretty solid. The layout is clean and easy to navigate; the affiliate link buttons have awesome rollovers. Other than that it seems pretty coo.

Oh and I agree with chris, nix the crosshair.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2004#151735 Report
Also the text is center-aligned, and the symbols look like various random wingdings, leaving the over-all style with no regular theme.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2004#151800 Report
lose the text transformation in the status bar, a real no-no.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2004#151857 Report
Status bar? Do you mean the navigation?
I hope to redo the whole layout this winter. Since I have learned so much more since I made the current layout.

We are in desperate need of some members to post on our forum. People who can help others out. With just me mainly doing the site and living real life, its hard for me to keep up.

So if any one here feel they can help out our members on our forum with some tuts and answering questions. Please sign up on the forum and help them out. Feel free to advertise your site on the forum where you post and or on the link/advertising section.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2004#151880 Report
the navigation is a bit confusing for me...i see PROG then i see APPS...i figure you make apps as well. but that may just be me. you have a lot of content (links) is there some way to consolidate certain ones? like... links into affil, etc.

design seems kinda simple, i like the splash and logo, but i dont really get immersed with the rest. My other problem is that Ahi is a fish. And i've tried searching around your site, but i can't find out what it stands for. sorry if i missed it.

nice work though...lots of content is pure gold. GOOOLD

Oh, and...
[QUOTE=AHI TECHNOLOGY]
So if any one here feel they can help out our members on our forum with some tuts and answering questions. Please sign up on the forum and help them out. Feel free to advertise your site on the forum where you post and or on the link/advertising section.[/QUOTE]
since you already have teamps in your links, why not just point your baffled forum users here? then they'd have access to much more people. but i can understand you would like your own forum to grow as well...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2004#151955 Report
Well the AHI goes back to when I first started out. It was called Anti Hero Inc. I made the biggest mistake I could ever do, that mistake was starting out as a AOL prog site. I am now on the verge of changing all that over time. My first step was changing the name to AHI Technology, to give it more of a edge.

Im in hopes to make a new layout for this fall/winter. Due to as time goes by I have changed and learned more.

Its really hard for me to keep up with the forum with all the projects I have going on. The next big project in the works is a freind of mine and I are opening up a hosting/template/art site called artex-designs. Along with all the instant messages I recieve daily asking for help and making people free templates, and I never turn anyone down if I can help. Not to mention it is really hard to find good people to post on a starting out forum.

And yes I would love for AHI forum to grow.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum