TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

shooville relaunch

Page: 1 Reply
May 21st 2004#151056 Report
easier navigation, easier updating for me, more info for outsiders, more work to buy, new layout-ish.....

http://www.shooville.co.uk

enjoy
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2004#151059 Report
i'm not feeling the red. wait, no, i'm not feeling the gray. actually, i really like reds and grays, but it seems like the red, white and gray are all competing to be the dominant color of the site and for some reason, this just doesn't sit well with me.

also, i'd like to see a centered alignment instead of left.

but the simplicity is good.

the artwork is cool. i really like the self portrait done in illustrator.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2004#151060 Report
very super sexy, only thing is the white text on light grey bg isnt 100% readable . . .
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2004#151061 Report
*opens up a beer and steps in to the new Shooville city*
I really like it...
Even more than your last one.
I really like the colors. Simple and good.
The only thing that bothers me is that it ain't working with Mozilla...or that middle part doesn't work...You should try to come with what is f...ing it up.
oh yeah one other thing.
Not sure why but the red text under the drawings, the bold one...maybe it would look better if it would be just normal text and not bold.
and ... hihih oh yeah remove the ++ :P
...and don't center it...Will look really booring...just like every other site there is out there.
Thumbs up from me.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2004#151065 Report
ta guys, changed the layout of the portfolio bit, think it fits a lot more erm, *snug* is a good word, and it works better with the inspiration bit....

also the text colours - yeah i played around with them for a while and if its all in red then it looks strange, and all in white makes EVERYTHING hard to read, i found mixing and matching a bit worked out best, but i'll look into different styles....

ta
x
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum