TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Portfolio site, practise for flash

Page: 1 Reply
May 6th 2004#149754 Report
Well, made a new portfolio type site, i know, graphicly and from the coding aspect it is all very simple and plain, but it was made to serve one purpose, practise and growth. I tried some of the things people suggested to me with my last site, and I also tried out my very first ever creation in flash. I did the animation for the rollovers and made them links...simple? yes, but it is my first thing in flash.

SO im basicly looking for further comments on how i can improve my flash navagation thingy, and any other comments that you do have are much apreciated. thanks.

click
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2004#149758 Report
I think the animation on the links looks sorta slow and sluggish... The site is alright, kinda bland... If you keep working on adding maybe a sidebar? or something else, it could be better.... Good start
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2004#149759 Report
Lens flare = the devil.

The rollovers could go a little faster, speed it up 2x. Other then that, not too shabby!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2004#149760 Report
the navigation buttons are a bit borring. if you're going to make them in flash then make them interesting and impressive. you need to get rid of the horrizontal scroll on the iframe and make it tie in with the rest of the layout. right now it's just kind of floating about.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2004#149827 Report
Ok, thanks for the comments, I will try to improve on those things with my next practise site...
chrisz0rz, yea i know it sux, but i needed something simple to fill that space. lol.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum