TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hyper Island portfolio.

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 3rd 2004#149560 Report
Well it's coming together now.
I'm making a portfolio that I will send on CD to Sweden to Hyper Island.
So the site is pretty huge because I took everything out of being able to put it on a CD...
So it's not recomended for people with slow connections.

The site is best viewed at 1024*768 because that's what people who will look at it have.
It's not 100% finnished yet but you get the big picture, wanted to make something a bit different but still really simple so that they see my work because that's what I think a portfolio is all about.

and oh yes...it's in Swedish...

http://www.3jorn.inet.tk/Hyper/
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149561 Report
your are a great photographer!!! very nice what cammara/lens do you use? It dosent seem to me you have a profesional cammara body, but your pics come out so good though, how in the world do you do it, great stuff, what is hyper island? you aplying for a job there?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149566 Report
Still use my "old" Canon A70 3.2 megapixels :P
Hyper Island is a media school in Sweded focused on graphics and web.
But it's pretty diffucult getting in.
First I have to send this portfolio and if that goes trough, I am able to go to Sweden and have some interviews and if that goes trough I'm on to the next step which is an english test and some other tests...and after that I'm in...so uhm...long way to go...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149572 Report
that is forkin' beautiful. It's finnaly ready and as good as expected

oh - yeah :D - filesize is horrendous - but since you're putting it on cd...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149584 Report
That is great 3jorn! You have there a nice portfolio! I think you should add your picture of the clouds with a brownish color to it.. it was a real nice shot
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149600 Report
thats an awesome portfolio bjorn. they have got to love it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149605 Report
You might want to get rid of that typo on the front page of 3jorn.com (on the screenshot in the portfolio and the site itself) You spelled "caught" as "cought" on the left side near your photo.

Otherwise...

KICK ASS
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2004#149608 Report
I really hope you get in man, you deserve to, i mean you as good as i seen plus you using a 3.2 camara that is amaizing man , mine 3.2 dosent take those type of pictures,,,or could it be i dont know how to??? lol yeah thats probably it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2004#149619 Report
and oh yes...it's in Swedish...

I should probably read that type of stuff before I go franticly clicking around on a site..

It's really cool to see all your work together, I never really pay attention to who-made-what on these forums, and I've just come to the realization that you've made a lot of the stuff that inspired me to explore different styles--rock on. Anyways, I'm just as impressed as everyone else, and I wish you the best of success with your application.

But much like dreamdesign said, my 3.2 camera can't take pictures like that (to my knowledge), especially in the dark. It'd be really cool if you someday gave out a few tips (should you have any) on how to get high quality photos.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2004#149622 Report
definitely my favorite thing is the hands... those ar ecrazy o_O

Awesome work bjorn as usual, best of luck getting in, I agree with these guys - I think you deserve it :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum