TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

revised portfolio site

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 29th 2004#149147 Report
hey again guys, please give comments on this revised version of my website .. one thing however, it is not FULLY DONE yet, so there are still some links that are dead (less), etc ..

main comments that I addressed:
1. changed the fonts, thanks a lot FFF for the free flash fonts, I hope they all look crisp and clean now .. maybe I missed some, if yes do point it out

2. increased fps, and i used easing now for my tweens (just found out about that) opefully that smoothen the animation a little .. someone told me i should actionscript my animations, and that i guess will be the next step up, but i dont think i'll do that for this project

3. used more of the orange colors, and added some more design elements into it, to make it a tad less plain .. a lot of comments were that it's lacking personality, well yeah im gonna have a personal portfolio also which would be next .. this i guess is more to 'try and get some freelance clients' thingie .. if it's still too plain, i'll have to revamp more it more i guess

any suggestions and or comments would be MUCH appreciated

thanks for all the help

clickie
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2004#149149 Report
Blank page!

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2004#149157 Report
? i just checked and it was fine .. anybody else getting this blanks ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2004#149159 Report
Just checked IE - it works there. Doesn't work in Firefox, though.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2004#149175 Report
Paijo......
I liked the "old" one better...I'm not very fond of the big orange things that goes around.
they really don't have a point and it somehow looks a bit newbish...
I would have left it as just white....
Then another thing, the "header text" such as portfolio, process etc, well it's done with a pixel font and I have nothing against pixel fonts...but imo you are never alowed to use pixelfonts over the size of 8-9...Then it gets the amateur look again...not really sure why.
Just keep it small and simple...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum