TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

WIP - Somephotos dot net

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 26th 2004#148933 Report
Redoing the site - Again...

Its still in the early stages and has to get the menu going, but I thought I'd ask opinions at an early stage to get some good ideas...

http://www.somephotos.net/newPhoto.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2004#148937 Report
hmm. To be truthful, im partial to your first layout. It had a more professional/simple kinda feel to it. Im not saying this is a bad layout.....but at first glace this layout says "cafe", or "antiques" or something......... it just comes across as something other than a photo site. Lets see where your going with it, maybe i'll be able to give you a better opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2004#148939 Report
Thanks Rod! Yes, I think I'm leaving the whole professional thing behind now, and making a more personal site. More of a photoblog type thing, with a portfolio of stuff along with it... Haivng my photos be a loarge part of the site though [I mean, the domain is somephotos ] .... Anyway, I'll show you more later, I'm still in need to add a bunch of stuff. Maybe when I get thumbnails in recent photos area, along with the actual site sections it'll make more sense...

More to come!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2004#148958 Report
Oh man I have to say that I really like this style. I'm not sure about the layout, or anything (you'll have to think about IA and user experience) but judging from the artwork, you have a winnner. Way to go.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum