TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Raindesign ver 5

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148523 Report
What you think?
www.raindesign.ath.cx
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148524 Report
First, the splash needs to be compressed a little more, 189 is too large for that size/amount of color info. You could easily get it down to 50k.... though 80k would be better for sharpness. (also im on dsl, not a pissed off 56ker (anymore) )

The main layout:

- First the NAV is HUGE! Knock the font down to like 12 pt or something. That'll also make them on the same line.

- Portfolio, Images, Design. Thats not quite a "clear" nav, they're SO similar i dont know which to click. Maybe change "Design" to "Services" or something like that. Leave portfolio (thats important). I dont know what images is.....but maybe it could be a "WIP" or "MISC" section. Also if you have subdomains......images.raindesign.ath.cx might be better?? Also the reason i suggest subdomains is it seperates misc. files and your portfolio making it easier on the user.

- also "::" has either got to go....or be toned down somehow. After the 4th time...its more annoying than attractive.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148579 Report
[QUOTE=Rodder454]First, the splash needs to be compressed a little more, 189 is too large for that size/amount of color info. You could easily get it down to 50k.... though 80k would be better for sharpness. (also im on dsl, not a pissed off 56ker (anymore) )

The main layout:

- First the NAV is HUGE! Knock the font down to like 12 pt or something. That'll also make them on the same line.

- Portfolio, Images, Design. Thats not quite a "clear" nav, they're SO similar i dont know which to click. Maybe change "Design" to "Services" or something like that. Leave portfolio (thats important). I dont know what images is.....but maybe it could be a "WIP" or "MISC" section. Also if you have subdomains......images.raindesign.ath.cx might be better?? Also the reason i suggest subdomains is it seperates misc. files and your portfolio making it easier on the user.

- also "::" has either got to go....or be toned down somehow. After the 4th time...its more annoying than attractive.[/QUOTE]

Thnx dude i'll make the changes tomoz morn its 23:48and i'm real tired oh yeh thanx again!
I really enjoy reading constructing Criticism it makes a change from those really snotty ppl who just don't wanna help you, but love to take the p out of you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum