TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

widget financial.

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 19th 2004#148370 Report
just finished this site for the final project of my advanced web class. nothing too fancy, just wanted to get it out of the way quickly. what do you all think?
>> click my widget << :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2004#148379 Report
Dude ... for being something that you simply whipped up to get it out of the way ... that is awesome. And even if you did spend some time on it ... it would still be awesome. I love the navigation you got goin' there. Title banner could use some work ... maybe if you worked the style of the navigation into the banner (I think all it really needs is that thick grey border like the navigation) it would be perfect.

I like how it gives you a "technical" kind of feel that is crafted to seem more suttle rather than mechanical. Seems very new, which is something that needs to be seen a hellofa lot more on the web.

Good to see something you don't see everyday ... and what makes it even better is that it looks like something that could possibly become a trend rather than something that would just fade away in a matter of days.

I'm totally diggin' the content area. The only thing I can say that would make it better is maybe adding small icons which represent certain content. Some icons would only make it look better and would give the viewer a little more eyecandy to toy with.

I dig the news column on the left completely and I think it fits in very well where you have it placed. I can only see one thing you could change for the news column that might help for the better. Perhaps if you gave the news column a slightly darker background color, it would help it to blend in a bit with the style of the site. The good thing about having a slightly different bg color is that you could apply the bg color in a number of different ways to corrispond with how you have the news ... that will limit you a lot less with how that part of the site can look according to how technical you want it to look.

Colors are great, and your set-up is awesome. If you chose to turn this into an actual site for something, I could see it working out very nicely. Good job. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2004#148386 Report
You could easily get a client with that sucka. What I don't like is the white border/stroke under the header, it looks like it is too strong to be in that place. I love the color scheme and the way you carried out the whole layout, very nicely done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2004#148422 Report
Green and blue combination is a little ahemm ermm quirky;) The header is corny beyond belief and if it's meant to be a serious business (I realise its fake) then the logotype should not be italicized.

I like the navigation too, in fact the grey borders that you have could be developed further, especially down the bottom.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2004#148442 Report
whoa now, this is damn sexy! Great work with the navbar, it's beautiful. The whole thing is neat and simple, but not too plain with just enough eye candy for a business website. The others above me probably said everything and I agree with Chrisz0rz about that white stroke under the header... maybe make it thiner. Icons for in the content area isn't a bad idea either. You're gonna impress alot of people with that site ;)

oh and I love the background!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2004#148447 Report
Nice work Krane, i like it

like all your work...impressive

Edit* Fixed the little typo there...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2004#148448 Report
[QUOTE=infamous]Nice work crane, i like it[/QUOTE]
hey, it's krane with a K! :mad: kidding man. :D
thanks for the comments guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2004#148452 Report
hey that's nice I get a blog feeling somehow...I dunno if that's bad or good but I like it.
I do agree about green and blue though - it's a peculiar combination. Not unpleasant just...makes you rise an eyebrow a little
it's very good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2004#148470 Report
they're both cool (as in cold) colors. so i thought the white and light blue would give it a very corporate look and spice it up a bit with the touch of green. could be a personal thing though, because i think it works well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148536 Report
Oh me likes!
I especially liked that menu, just something about it I guess.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum