TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Project w.i.p

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 18th 2004#148314 Report
This is what I have so far, for my end-of-the-year assignment for my marketing class.
Basically, I have to do it all: Make up a company and product/service, full web presence, branding, advertising (I don't acually have ot buy any), the whole 9.

Right now, I'm working on the web presence; design specifically. It's still being worked on, but this is what I have thus far:

::: layout :::

*The car si still being vectored, this is just what is completed up to this point.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2004#148317 Report
I love it! Can't wait to see it finished...

one thing though...the skyline - I'd see the skyscrapers black and maybe some lights... like a real skyline

but it's very nice - finish it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2004#148359 Report
Its pretty good. Though I think it would look better on a light-medium gray bg /w that pattern on it (darker pattern though). Right now everything is just too dark. Also a lighter BG would brighten up the green a bit.

You might also make the sides a light-medium gray (w/ pattern) and then make the layout bg a dark gray (not too dark). That'd look decent too.

Overall though its good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2004#148411 Report
I dunno..it's kind of touchy...but if I were you I'd get a more recent picture of the skyline. 'Cause the two big buildings aren't there anymore. I like the shades you have now...but you will need to add some lighter tones for contrast. The "Urban" in the logo is barely readable.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum