TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

bullitband.com

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 12th 2004#147819 Report
designed this for my mates, pretty basic just waiting for them to put put some content on it, feedback?

http://www.bullitband.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2004#147839 Report
I was lovin' it until I clicked enter site .. I like the line work for the splash but the site within the pop up isn't happenin' bro. Try to use that initial splash image as the main image of the site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2004#147843 Report
yeah thing about that splash image is it took me bloody ages, then i tried to follow the theme into the main site and found i'd either run out of ideas/everything i did seemed to go no-where, i'll do some more of that style in the week and bring it into the main site.
ta mooch

xxx
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2004#147853 Report
why don't you just make it so you can mouse over the band members on the splash page :D and then that will be the different parts of the site O_o and then they can appear on the right where the news stuff is or whatever.. and I really love that splash page, it just needs a little touch o color.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2004#147855 Report
It took me too long to find the "enter site" button. Make it bolder or colored on a rollover state or something. I also expected to see more of the line stuff incorporated in the site - but with color. Keep working on it - you're really close to having a killer site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2004#147857 Report
What enter button?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2004#147882 Report
yeah, I was like: what the hell? you designed this for content? Then where is the content!? Then I saw the enter button by accident and clicked on it.

I agree with moochan, the splash image is much better then the actual site.

Put some red on that enter button or something!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2004#147889 Report
hi again mate :P
Nice work...
Comments :
Okey I really love the splash page too.
imo you shouldn't leave it as a splash page, I would continue on it and making it the whole site.
Just make the navigation under the "header".
I think the graphics are awsome but I think it could use some colors.
The Banana Split font is a bit overused imo too...
I would draw with illustrator "a new font".
But still great work.

...oh and I hate pop up sites...first thing I do is press Alt + F4 when I see them...sorry...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2004#147936 Report
I love the splash page like everyone said, but I agree with mo0 I think it would be great if you did like zyc said and made the mouse-overs and simply loaded the bios into the news iframe. Looks really good other than that though man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2004#148067 Report
yeah that font is on the bands drumkit etc so i kind of needed to follow it on etc as they liked it as part of their flaming bullet logo, yeah i'll work on the mouseovers and maybe increase the splash page to include loads of mouseovers in colour so it works as the entire site.

cheers guys thanks a lot

xxx
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum