TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please look and comment...

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 8th 2004#147474 Report
Just wanted to know what you guys think of my site... I would love some feedback on the colors font whatever...

www.vbstudios.com

Thanks Guys,
Atticus
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2004#147484 Report
Make it so that your grungy background in the center doesn't tile; at resolutions above 10 by 7 it repeats. On top of that, you made the Updates text align to the right of the screen, so if one had a larger res or a smaller res than 1024, the text will end up far far away or over your grungy background, repsectively.

There's a small ~4px gap between the tan and the black line in Opera.

Colors are very dull, and the font for the nav isn't all too great either. The nav should be text; the rollover arrow effect can be achieved easily through CSS (although some tweaking is involved for consistency among various browsers).

If I remember what your previous attempts were like, this is an improvement, good job. However, this doesn't mean stop making layouts. I think you should either keep this one if you like it, or remake lots of 'em and choose the one you like. This way, in the end, you'll start to get the hang of it and your work will start to develop further.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2004#147731 Report
My subjective constructive criticism
Dragging the mouse between the menu links (on the far left) and the submenulinks (on the far right) is annoying. *woosh* *woosh*. Furthermore; I was expecting something to appear in the middle of the page where the background image is, but it remained empty. Why?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 11th 2004#147743 Report
Its ok, It just looks like some simple rollovers and a few grunge fonts...

I really think if you added some more weird grungy things around the page, maybe a little more color and you would be some where!

my two cents...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2004#147791 Report
Trying a new layout... I am just making them and putting them up to see what you guys think is good about each one then I will combine them all

www.vbstudios.com

Atticus
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2004#147793 Report
Make an actual thumbnail instead of linking and resizing the actual image for your portfolio. Spell check your website too - "Freinds Links..."

Too much space not used.. Simple, but its very empty.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2004#147809 Report
Im a firm believer in having some of your work on the main page. Something to hold people's attention. Maybe think about putting one of your favorite shots on the front page?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum