TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

hotel site

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 29th 2004#146704 Report
this is for a client - I spent a long time on it...and deliverance is at hand! there's still some things that need attending to here and there...some bugs and whatnot but it's mostly finished...

link

whatcha guys think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146720 Report
To be honest I haven't given your site more than a cursory look, but I have just completed a site for a hotel, where they wanted a seamless booking system (a nightmare to program), however I did find this service. www.ihotelier.com

I am not affiliated with the site in any way, it's just that the solution they offered seemed compatable within the budget I had. You could program similiar yourself, if you had the knowledge.

Just a FYI rather than a critique, but hey! I thought I would share the wealth ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146741 Report
I think it looks really good man, its rather simple, but appealing to the eyes. Nice work as usual man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146759 Report
Yay you finally finnished it!!
Congratiolations *goes on a beer to celebrate it with Mihai (and wait's for Mihai to pay the bill when he gets all the money from that job)*
You really have put an enormous work in to that, there are like a million photos, links and stuff. So I really got to hand it to you, nice work.

The only thing that still bothers me a bit is the colors on the "first page, delta introductions..." and the way that they aren't really aligned with anything but I can't really see how to align them.
The other thing is just me being picky but I don't really like when you go on the navigation (the ones on the left side) and it becomes green but you still can't click on them before you are on the text.
I actually first thought they didn't work yet...then I was like ahaaa... :P

Still nice to see this project is over and you can calm down a bit?
Now you just have like 7 other clients waiting or something, am I right?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146761 Report
thehermit
- ihotelier is a great resource - it should go in the resources page However...that is the one thing I can't use. The hotel is on a piece of island ("land" - would be too big a word - it's reeds islands), 45 km from the nearest town - and the nearest town is kinda like a "Last Chance gas" thing. They have no internet. - no connection to the outside world. Mobile phones don't work there because it's a natural reservation and the authorities have forbid the use for fear it would affect the more sensitive of the birds and stuff....it's one of the things that make it such a great retreat,.....but they have no way of checking the site - so an online booking system would be useless to them. That is why the site is more of a presentation...and as complete as possible.... They even produce their own electrical current with generators and stuff...

bjorn - you can click on the buttons even if the text is not white yet. aren't they working for you? ...must check that...
the colors...heh ... one needs to comply
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum