TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Icon Lab, C&C.

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 29th 2004#146635 Report
Hello, one of my friends recently finished this site, and being the person I am I decided to post it here to recieve a critique.

The site was aligned poorly, so look beyond that. The text on the nav is also poorly initialized and is somewhat hard to read.

Icon Lab

I feel that his style is very unique, what do you guys think?
Give me some pretty critiques that I will show him!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2004#146647 Report
I'm not sure I like the roll-overs, (they flash and hurt my head)

Everything else looks good, it seems there could be more intrest in the header and footer, but I'm crazy so don't listen to me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2004#146672 Report
The style is far from unique, It's been done plenty of times before (pixelranger and many others). That aside, the design itself, is ok. The nav bar needs some more work, the buttons look like a quick addition rather than anything that has been thought about.

The affiliates buttons are also cheesy beyond belief. Difficult to comment more without seeing the rest of the site content in place.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2004#146683 Report
i do like the banner, but the beeps are making my head spin, also the nav text is extremly blurry, fix that, not alot to comment on you need eyecandy, otherwise it'll just be content and no zing
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2004#146686 Report
one thing that bothers me the most:
........where's them icons? shouldn't "iconlab" have an icon navigation?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146742 Report
The top and bottom, even though they look good and are somewhat overused, need some texture or something. Add some channels/gouves (sp?) make them look more warn down and used. Other than that and some of the comments that the others mand I think it looks alright

EDIT: It kindof reminds me of .o2 old layout for his site, and a little inspiration from http://autobliss.com/euro/ just my feelings about the entire thing :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum