TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

IDGN Client Web Site

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 26th 2004#146424 Report
cosmoe_one, back at it agin ..tryin to get some feedback on this web site i did tonite for a client.. let me know what you guys think ..thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/imgblur/idg1_index.jpg

And if this link doesnt work its because of geocities.. so copy and paste it into your address bar... Thanks!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2004#146426 Report
simple, decent layout, overall looks good!

Few crit though

1) Red on a pure white bg is very jarring. Its too high contrast....especially for smaller elements like horiz. rules etc. I dont think you should really change the red..(possibly a darker / less vibrant red might work though) but i think instead a slight bg change would work better.....say an off white or very light gray....just to tone down that contrast a bit. You might even try experimenting with a light tan kinda color (something related to the nav/header yellow)

2) Somethings wrong with the earth image being there. Maybe its too dark....or its too busy....or too much contrast with the yellow.....its just not as appealing as it could be. Also about the earth, your mask is messed up on the lower right....easy fix though.

3) The logo need either a better placement, or the layout (and logo) need to be pushed down a few pixels (maybe ~10). Right now the top edge of the window is just choking it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2004#146437 Report
I like it...

It flows well, and its simple. I agree with rodder about the earth image... With the logo I think it should be a bigger part of the header, its sorta just tiny and up in the corner. Maybe put it over the globa or something?

Good job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2004#146448 Report
thanks for the comments... ill take some of the advice... .
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146744 Report
I think it looks good, simple yet eye catching, but I really think that rodder made some very good points/suggestions. Maybe fallow a few of those and I think it will look a lot better ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum