TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

72, boy

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146232 Report
72billionboy

something ive been working on, its not operational yet, just woundered if you think the white bg on the text works?

thnxs (and yeh they're ment to be images atm) lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146258 Report
It's alright, but I dunno why you would make black an image. Also, try to use real text instead of images for both the buttons and the content, but I think you already addressed that.

I would make the text bg a light grey (www.colorwhore.com) and have the text be a dark grey instead of black.

The buttons would look better centered too.

Other than that there is nothing to comment on, not much eye candy, its a simple site. But less is more; so that's good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146263 Report
I prefer a deep black with hints of yellows and tints of barley, not so much that the deep black doesn't shine through, but enough to emphasise the subtle shade of black - try 000 016 ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146270 Report
Wow, lookin nice, good job

Your buttons coudl be alighed a bit more to the right though...

Your news header 2nd one down looks messed up, liek a box inside a box with no end not really seperating the 2 types... maybe strech it accross.

bg and colors are really nice too. Mayeb try a lighter bg liek a grey or white, see how it turns out. other then that.

8/10
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146310 Report
thanks guys

@ Telemakhos ~ it will be text just wanted to get a lil version it'll be in text once ive come to a final design

@ thehermit & Telemakhos ~ thanks for the colortips, wasent quiet sure on them myself

@ and wow what can i say to phennexion? lol, in an earlyeir post you shot me down saying i posted crap , (which yes lets face its 60% o the time i do bu dont point that out ;)) lol , seconds header? assume u meen what the nav is sitting on ?

thankyou to all

~ mikey
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2004#146404 Report
first, fix the link to your site... it's htm, not html.

As for the site, one thing that I noticed that i think is somewhat distasteful is the "coded and designed by mikey etc etc." I think it's very greedy to want people to know up front who did coding and everything. I also thing it's detrimental to the design. You should try to have your copyrights or whatever as inconspicuous as possible, maybe as text at the bottom.

Shame on you for having them all images, even though I know that they're supposed to be all images.

Also, I dont see the point of dedicating a whole section of your site to your broken leg.... maybe a journal entry or a link to a popup with some pictures or whatever but a whole section? meh.

look out for tiling bg too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2004#146421 Report
supah your commneting on 72billion arnt you? i put 72billionboy up. . . lol ill show ya on aol
as for the comments to 72billion thnks for the tips ill take the 'designed by' out and the whole point of making that site was because of my leg.. . . so people can understand ilizarov frames,
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum