TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New site for memory company I did

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 23rd 2004#146104 Report
Approved Memory

simple design with a little flash worked into it

whats everyone think
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 23rd 2004#146129 Report
it's no eye candy so it's a bit difficult to really comment on. some things are out of place too. like b/w grid on the nav area. you could have also spiced things up with some nice link graphics instead of just plain old ugly html text. other than that, there are plenty of things that are out of allignment, but they're really off by a few pixels and it's something that i would throw a fit about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146154 Report
I would be more tempted to lay off the moving elements and concentrate more on the other aspects of the site requiring more attention. Too many colours would be my first contention, followed by bad aliasing in flash, other than that you just have too many animations in your design, they are meant to grab attention, not overwhelm it.

There are good sides to your design, but I think it's more important to consider the more dodgy. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146176 Report
Think there's some table coding issues on FireFox.
- http://phex.net/tps/firefox.gif

There's some elements you might want to reorganize.
- On the main page swap the Contact Us section with the Products.
- A better layout for the Products page would be advisable. It looks real messy right now.

You need to do something about the fonts and font sizes. The way it is right now, make it looks disorganized.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146211 Report
thanks for the feedback everyone. It all makes good sense :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146224 Report
too many F*cking colors!!... LOL. Hm... Theres no uniformity, too much animation that is displeasing to the eye. Your text and fonts and styles are a dime a dozen.
Why not have Bold for Headers, and normal text for all the other fonts? the Bold Italic on the links is kinda gross.

In services and stuff I found the font to be really big, kinda annoying. But other then those things, good luck and good work so far
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum