TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

flash-turd or something

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145922 Report
woot up?

It's been a while. I've got myself a job now, yay!, and haven't been able to bum around as much as I used to.

Anyways, I had some time to fool around with my site this weekend. And now I'm on version 18.... damn...

Uhm, I used flash for the first time on my site. I'm a flash-nOOb, but I guess it's ok. You tell me!

mCturd!

the contact and link pages are not up yet... will be later on today. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145933 Report
good job buddy.... It's been awhle since you last came here :( Wecome back :D

With the site... too much yellow i think? i don;t really know which other colour i think you need to add... but there is definetly somethign there
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145934 Report
I like it, although I don't like how the menu doesn't have a rollover animation of anything letting you know you've moused over the menu... You're using flash anyway.... might as well, no?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145936 Report
[QUOTE=Doolittle]I like it, although I don't like how the menu doesn't have a rollover animation of anything letting you know you've moused over the menu... You're using flash anyway.... might as well, no?[/QUOTE]

lol... are you blind? You don't were your cursor is on the screen? haha...
Just kiddin', I know what you mean. I'll have a look at it. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2004#145956 Report
I love it Kali, great work. You call yourself a noob, that is friggin awesome.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2004#145983 Report
It's very nice but kinda tiring on the eyes...mine started watering after a few minutes...Yellow is a nice color but I think a texture is required to keep the eye focused - otherwise it's just making you run all over the screen... and - ....while the flash is nice - was it really necessary? you're not making great use of it... other than the running menu there's nothing you couldn't have made with html...

yeah and welcome back
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 23rd 2004#146081 Report
Got some Maroon5.com inspiration in there...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum