TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Kash

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145686 Report
hi everybody,

just want to show you ma last production:

http://www.djkash.com

greggy
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145688 Report
That is unique, and great! I love the idea of the cd opened up to a layout. Dont like the music much at all but maybe my girlfriend might, she is into that sorta thing. Great job though anyway!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145691 Report
it's a nice site ...however the cool sites section is actually to show a site NOT yours... as it says on the forum title
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145702 Report
Thats a very nice site... Its unique, never seen anything like it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 19th 2004#145718 Report
I like it man... rather unique, I have seen some cd jacket layouts before, but this one is different and looks pretty dang good man ;) My only suggestion would be to make it so the user can turn off the music that you have on some of the pages. Other than that though I think its great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 19th 2004#145723 Report
Yeah I like it too!
2 things that I'm not that fond of is the horizontal lines background and then the imo the font under the cd cover would look better if they were the same font as the navigation font.

And as x fusiun x said, it's always nice if you are able to turn off the music.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 19th 2004#145748 Report
it's a nice idea but it looks heavily inspired by the site done by sofake. (can't remember the artist's name.) just not up to the crisp quality. the main problem i see with your site is that everything seems so far away and a bit distorted, forcing me to almost have to squint to make out any of the text. and the perspective doesn't help. also, it's irritating that the music cuts off and changes to a different track with every page. why not just make a music player controll box off the cd case so that the viewer can have the choice of the track or just plain turning it off. the nav links need to be crisper although i do like their placement there. overall it's some nice flash work in need of a few graphicsl improvements.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2004#145789 Report
it's pretty cool, definitely the music is annoying, put some sort of a stop button there. other than that, i just wanted to mention that the amount of space that you allow yourself for content is pretty small, just make sure the scrolling doesn't get out of hand.

Oh and another thing, don't repeatedly stick your design website's logo or name all over the design... a very small, unobtrusive link will do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum