TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Sibbo Vargarna...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 23rd 2004#146074 Report
ChiszOrz - yeah I know.
But I can't do so much about it.
That's the quality of the logo they had and I'm not alowed to make it again because I don't have the right font and neither do them.

Mihai - hihih yeah I'm not that great fan of football myself.
The green photo of the football is just a "place holder" I will change it when I get some real photos.
The biggest problem is that it's a "club" where they arrange all these sporting arrangements...
So how should I get one photo that combines cycling, football, weight lifting, handball and so on, any ideas?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 23rd 2004#146078 Report
[QUOTE=3jorn]ChiszOrz - yeah I know.
So how should I get one photo that combines cycling, football, weight lifting, handball and so on, any ideas?[/QUOTE]

You can of course have a different image everytime the site opens, but that might not be what you are looking for. So maybe you can cut out a footballer/biker and weightlifter and like put them in the topleft corner alltogether. If you use the right foto's and cut it nice, wich I am sure you will, it should look alright I guess. Also you could have some diagonal bars (like 3 bars, 1 with a weightlifter, 1 with a biker etc.) with pictures of different sports in them to fill up the big square.

Pretty hard though if you don't want the site so get cheese and noobie. Maybe its best to just use a pic of an athletics field, with one of those orange roads (:p) around it. You'll cover most of the sports with that...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 23rd 2004#146079 Report
Thanks Geassel for your ideas.
I think the idea with the whole sports field might be a good idea.
Because we don't have photos of all the different events and like the bicycling I can't photograph because they haven't started yet when there is so much snow in Finland.
So that would mean I would have to take stockphotos of all the different events and I wouldn't want to do that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146189 Report
i really like it!.. and i actually like the colors as well, even though it wasnt't your choice.. if thats their colours, it fits nicely .. . . . ...

well, nothing is left unmentioned it seems, yay..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum