TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Interface Opinions Please

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 7th 2001#1079 Report
well, well, well, now we know who the perverts are.. :D

its actually supposed to be like a paint drip, you could run a gradient from bottom to top, and match the top color to the background color, for a seamless transition..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2001#1081 Report
Drip..............Scrotum.............
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1175 Report
i find it interesting how you showed us the development of this concept. usually we don't get to see sketches and variations like you've posted. usually we see the finished or near finished product.

that fluorescent green is kind of a typical 'radar screen' color. maybe try another less common color?

this is only one element of your interface. where is the rest? its important to see how there interact together.

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1179 Report
Thanks Charm, as it stands now, the main interface is complete with all mouseovers/downs. It won't be posted until the site is fully done though..

right now I am working on the thin bar at the top of the sketch, which will go in the "Portfolio" section of my website with links to photoshop art, illustrator art, flash stuff, and some websites that I have done.

I plan on carrying the same metallic / green grids throughout.

as for the fluorescent greens... I like it, I think it looks good, and it matches my sig pic..

Did you like seeing the development pics? Seeing it go from concept to (almost) finished product?

Thanks for your opinions Charm

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1190 Report

None of your links work. How come?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1202 Report
some links like when when they are on Geocities have to be copied and then pasted into the URL window to work.
I dont know why....
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1224 Report
the angelfire links don't work..(grumble.. :( )

to get the geocities sites to come up, you have to delete the http:// kind of a pain in the butt.. sorry.. :(

snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1229 Report
i think its a netscape vs explorer thing.
i can't get angelfire/geocities to work in explorer but they work in netscape fine.

*CHARM*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1337 Report
hah i dont mean to be rude or sneaky. but i thought that u had another interface (u know interface5.gif. well i tried 4.gif , and other stuff, blah blah blah blah. and i found your website .. hee hee.. pretty cool. i wont tell anyone if u dont want me too
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2001#1338 Report
huh? if you people want to visit my site, you can click on my sig, or goto www.angelfire.com/tx4/snore

the geocites site is mainly used for storage, and is no longer updated..

snore

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum