TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

layout mockup

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145553 Report
alright, this layout, right now, is still in 'mockup phase'.
i still have to finalize a logo, do the scripting/coding, and i have some last minute detail touch-ups to play with.

but @ the core of the finished product, my freelance portfolio, this will lie. throw your thoughts out there. the floor is open. +)

http://derekl.digitalencryption.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2004#145558 Report
I like it! I especially like the vector ppl/bg. (are they meant to have blank faces?)

There is one major thing thats bothering me though.....and thats the gradient. The dark navy/black is too dark which is making your content brighter than it should be. Maybe you could replace the navy/black with the blue from the tree? Its a nice soft dark blue and would be consistent with the rest of the site. Also if you used that same blue (tree blue) behind the navigation it would make the text stand out more.

But otherwise....its nice. Good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2004#145569 Report
Looks really good man, my only suggestion would be to make the body of the entire page all the way to the top and to the left... but im sure you were goin to do that in the actual page. :p

Nice layout man... i love it :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2004#145589 Report
Wow awesome, no complaints here, the use of gradient and the use of the table, really nice. good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2004#145591 Report
thanks guys, i appreciate the feedback.
when it's all finsihed, i'll be sure to post an update. +)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum