TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

GaragePages.com

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145538 Report
Hey All,

http://www.garagepages.com

Could you please visit http://www.garagepages.com and tell us what you think.Many features may not work as we continue to complete the database scripting. Please post any questions, comments or concerns here. Thank You.

Note: You may register, browse, or add sales in the database while we complete our testing phase.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145656 Report
I like the simplicity of the site, although it could use a bit more detail.

I am not digging the dotted border, it distracts me and takes my off of the focus of the site, the garage listings.
EDIT: The dotted border is become more and more favorable to me as I looked over the site again.

I like the logo idea in the top left although it could use a bit of touching up, it looks a bit course on my school computer.

The GaragePages text up top could use a little re-working, it seems to "blah" and plain. Under the main text, the sub-title text, umm that is bad news. Needs some anti-alias and could be a little bigger.

Overall I like the site and the idea behind it is very well thought out. Execution is ok, but could be a little better, try to strive for excelence.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145660 Report
Its nice and simple....

The only thing I reall dislike is how the news box doesn't line up with the rest of the left side...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145661 Report
hey jm12, what do you mean by the execution of it? Thank you for all your advice, im taking all of your comments into conisderation as i edit it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145669 Report
It's like mcDonalds man..... I;m Loving it :p

The only jibe i got with the site... is the i frame doesnt align with the left column on the site..... it needs to toehrwise it will not be as "pretty" as it could be xD
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2004#145683 Report
yea, i guess when i was designing it, i though it could use a little non-conformity. I wanted that to be a main focus of attention, but i guess its a little too much. Do you think i should just move it in to the site?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145905 Report
what fonts do you guys use for most sites? Ive decided to go with arial, although i know verdana is as common. What do you think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145913 Report
Add a soft gradial drop shadow behind the logo to give it some depth.

Regards
Fess
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2004#145914 Report
shred - i think it's very nice. I agree, line up the news box. Also, what's the dilly witht he buttons? I don't like how the mouseover makes the button detach from the site - no go. also, you know the dotted line border? It's really nice. look at the bottom right of it though... it looks a little misaligned. Otherwise it's very pretty.

simple and effective. good job.

as for fonts, arial works fine. Arial that is put at 70% size (done with CSS) looks really pretty. Also, verdana is always a good choice too. Either will work fine for your purposes as they are both very clean and professional.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2004#146204 Report
thanks supahsekzy, i realigned the dotted border. we are in the process of changing the look of the my acount page...it comes up once you log in.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum