TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

revamped hotel website

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145428 Report
hi again all,

taking into considerations of inputs from a lot of people, a new website for my school project, just a website for a luxury hotel in South East Asia,

first try

second try

thanks for all your help last time, so you think it's better this time around ? no ? suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

and also, I need to fix the sound loop it's not looping very well now, I'm not sure what to do, can I do it through FLASH or do I need find a simple sound editing software? any help would be appreciated.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145430 Report
first thing the second try's site is a big hefty for the 56k dudes, the first one is nice, clearcut nice colors and site bg, no complaints really
however the 2nd one. . my my the nav isnt obvious {i knew where it was because well ya just no , lol} but that music really is annoying, if your going to have that music u need to have a mute button somewhere . . .. all in all good , just reduce the size. . .
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145434 Report
ya that's one thing I notice the site is huge :/ I dont know why tho .. just a couple of images and the sound .. you think if I take the sound out that will help? and also, how do you put a button to mute it ? :/ .. im kinda new to Flash this is first time putting sound so any help would be appreciated .. tks tks
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145436 Report
lol i havent got a flash bone in my body, but im woundering why you need the music anyway? check the resource section or google for tuts
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145453 Report
Its awesome. GREAT Job. I like the 2nd version better. I bet your client is really pleased.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145459 Report
Music = no. Menus where you can't see the option before mouse-over = no.

With that said, the second one would be better if you sorted this out, because despite its shortcomings its actually really stylish. Good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145469 Report
What they said +

Try to keep the site in the main window without any popups. You'll have more space to expand if necessary. Design wise, the second is real nice, just that I prefer looking @ websites without popups ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145484 Report
aye mate ok well I guess the music had to go, that's one thing a lot of people agreed on heh, .. as for the menu, I'll have to make it more obvious too ..

as for the first site, I actually liked it, although there's still work to be done there, but the problem is just that this project is a big one, I get to do the logo, packaging, brochure and then website, and that first website did not go with the rest, I was rushing it and did the website first instead of the other, and then when I did the packaging and all that, I decided that I need the website redone ..

I'll work some more on the menu, and not use the popup box, and not use the music .. tks for the help
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum