TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

yekim }

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 13th 2004#145247 Report
my little blog. . . i fiannly have something in html! hehe
{edit link may help - yekim }
i have linked the following ppl on the site : {

3jorn
paavo
zyco
moo
krane
fusion
mihai

rodder dont get me wrong i luv your work i just cant get on the site to veiw it ;)
lol

most inspirational amoungst other sites listed
if you would like to be taken off, just tell me , im currently converting 72} into html so once that is done, ill put you on that, and take u of yekim

regards

=- mikey -=
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2004#145292 Report
I think it looks alright, but it need some spice... some eyecandy.... or something. Maybe create some kind of a header image to go at the top or something to go along the side, something to make it more eye catching and appealing.

Other than that Ithink its alright. I would work on spicing it up a little thought... thats just my thoughts ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2004#145310 Report
A little mo0 inpired eh?

I like the color and the font... and well... that pretty much means I like the whole thing.

It just needs more... stuff. At least an effect on the links or a graphic or a logo or something.

SOMETHING!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145462 Report
well, i guess there isn't much to comment on. If it were a blank page, it wouldn't be much different.

And yeah, what is up with your usage of all of moochan's braces?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145463 Report
TFT screen, had a hard time reading the text. Can see what you were trying to do, and you're not far off.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145490 Report
i like the brackets, used em for a while , not exacly moo's are they he didnt invent them, lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145491 Report
*cough*remindesmeofsomeonewhobitchedaboutoriginalityinotherposts*cough*

Yeah, Minimalistic sites are great man, but they have to have things that make it a professional minimalistic, thats too plain, the solo logo isnt enough to balance the site and its overly too much white.

Another thing is on some monitors expecially large ones at high resolution, lots of whiteness is strenous on the eyes, just ask your dad or someone old if you dont believe me.

So if ya add something in the bottom right corner to balance it out it woudl look really nice. other then that good luck ya got a great start!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145495 Report
'*cough*remindesmeofsomeonewhobitchedaboutoriginali tyinotherposts*cough*'
i use one bracket and your holdin that against me? anyway im doing a redesign ,
and i didnt go on about it, hes the one who focused on that one comment ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145496 Report
lol the great bracket controversy of 2004.

I like the white quality of it :D (oh yeah, you took it down for a redesign lol)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum