TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

danforth designs - REVAMPED!!!!!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12305 Report
thanks all. yes i admit it is a little plain right now. and i will add some more into it as soon as possible. i first wanted to make sure the html wasn't at all buggy then i'd add some more images onto it. and by the way MattBoy, what is the Noresize code and where to i place it? (im assuming on the frames script that holds it all together right?)

thank you
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12343 Report
What are you going to put on that nice little site there? Content wise.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12362 Report
at the moment it is just going to be showing my portfolio aswell as allowing services for people that want me to make logos, banners, sites, graphics, etc. for them. but in the future I will have a few neat portfolios but rather than them all being photoshop some might be for 3d programs like poser, bryce, 3d studios max or cinema 3d xl. who knows.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12580 Report
Anyone else, all your opinions are most wanted. and your knowledge level doesn't mean anything. whether you are a photoshop pro or a newbie to photoshop it doesn't matter. as long as you are able to view my website and have an opinion or a suggestion then i'd like to hear them.

thank you again in advance :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12594 Report
Considering you are eager for more comments, I will post again :D...

It r00Lz. The only thing you need is a top banner, or an image somewhere.

But other than that, it r0x0rz my b0x0rz. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12612 Report
More graphical content. At the top to liviin it up abit. THat would be cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12694 Report
will do. im going to start working on a header as soon as i get the pop-ups for my portfolio section working.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12724 Report
yeah too blank..a cool background would be a lot of help
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12776 Report
thats a good idea aswell. though im not going to have a very flashy colourful background. i might think of putting something that doesn't attract your eye but instead fade to the back making the text stand out. thanks for the suggestion
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12811 Report
I like your basic design, very clean and simple. I don't think a background texture or anything would be good. Just two things, which people have already said:

1) needs a header graphic, most likely your company name.

2) needs two graphics, one or more on left and one on right. Maybe a light gray, very subtle logo graphic, kinda like a watermark almost. Although I'm thinking maybe it needs a little more color too. I think the main thing is that it needs content. Once you have your portfolio up, you'll have colorful thumbnails and such. I think it's a great start.

3) another thing, you might want to set the page to automatically have the music on. I had to click it on to hear it.

Cool stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum