TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Trial of New Design

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 9th 2004#144853 Report
Hey Y'all,

Just been workin on this project, this site atm has no real purpose. It was originally just going to be the photo gallery but I got bored. Anyway..

Just wanna know what you think about the design, layout, colours, nav etc.
I'm hoping to maybe turn this into a bit of a showcase for my work if I can get it to a level I'm happy with. But at the moment it's under development.

So, let me know what u think.

Here 'tis

Sorry, the server is a bit slow at times (I think, could just be I'm so far away from it.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2004#144856 Report
three words

simple , clearcut and boring,
wheres the life? it looks like a template u can make in frontpage, the site is averaging about 345bs (not kbs), so im sorry didnt actually get to look at the content (im on ISDN)
as for the layouts theres nothing to it, just a blue strip with content,

edit { change your host ;), i can give u a list of free one's or you could check out the resource section
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2004#144912 Report
it's not really that simple actually, (not a good thing.) You need to work on your color scheme. I've never been a big fan of black with white text over it, and then you added a blue gradient that just doesn't work.

Even changing the bg to white would make the site 100 times better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 10th 2004#144925 Report
Draw your whole site in photoshop before even thinking of HTML. That'll help you create something that is less boring and more of a whole. Now you just made a Big B logo, opened up a HTML-editor and started screwing around.

Also, the background does not need to be an image, in fact, images on a background are irritating when not done right. Instead, use images on your header and footer, get something going up there...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 10th 2004#145003 Report
Not bad for the skilllevel he is at..... Good job for what you know so far BigB, But browe the net for an hour or so everynight just to get an idea of good design and color schemeing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum