TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

72billion }

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 6th 2004#144566 Report
http://www.prolayouts.net/mj/72billion/72..htm

its not much yet final page isnt done but what do you think
i liked this design the others were just a tad nothing, lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2004#144570 Report
Don't use text in images! Otherwise, the site conforms to my resolution, which is quite surprising. Ze black content box works a little, but I think you can expand on the idea of a clashing content area *cough*with text*cough*. And just clean up your code by hand if your webeditor does something queer like that.

and why are there more people using ze { in their thread titles .. that's my {! ;p
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2004#144622 Report
lol cheers moo atleast u didnt say u hated it ;)
oh and the res should fit to ur stuff cause i remember ur a 1024x1024 like meh, thought i was 1024x768 but n/m lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144708 Report
Well it looks alright, but i have a few suggestions.

1. the entire site took like 2 minutes to load on my 56k dialup.... the site is like 500kb. A little large maybe? :confused:

2. the design of the site looks alright, but the black boxes dont really go will with the style of the site imo.. they just look kindof bland when put into contrast with the grungy/chaotic background.

Other than that I think it looks alright though man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144755 Report
lol ill redo all the images and save them for web should knock off a bit cheers fusion

edit {

ok images made for web should load much faster now :D the bg was about 314kb now its one hundred and something, the main text parts have been reduced also to double digits
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144782 Report
i think you did a pretty good job on this one. you think you might want to set the background into a fixed table? i don't really see the point of the big empty black area on the bottom, i'm sure the site can go without it and that would cut down on the long scroll. (but i shouldn't be the one to talk about that part ;)) the nav buttons look like they need to be spaced out a bit. i see that you're really mastering those brushes. nice job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum