TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ChrisHeninger.com

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 5th 2004#144378 Report
So, I finally got my own webspace and domain, which means I can stop mooching off of Tele. I have created a blog, it is a lot more work then I thought. I am running off the same program that Deker uses, called "Movable Type". Please note that the Comments, Archives, stuff like that is not done, I am still working on perfecting the index page first. Any comments would be appreciated.

I want you to click me

edit: I'd like to thank Deker for helping me out a ton when I had coding problems. Thx man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 5th 2004#144386 Report
Kranekick ripoff? heh....

Its nice!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 5th 2004#144397 Report
[QUOTE=Doolittle]Kranekick ripoff? heh....[/QUOTE]
you've been caught! ^%##^@#$! i can see the simmilarities with the vector dude and the Z line at the top, but still not kranestyle.
looks much better and more professional than the first site you started with. uberwhat? the main thing that bothers me is that big blocky flower looking thing. if you lost that and made the bottom a bit smaller i think this would be a nice starter site. oh, and get off the kranekrack.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 5th 2004#144425 Report
OT: But Chrisz0rz, I noticed the cox.net email adress, where do you live? I too have cox =]
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 5th 2004#144430 Report
Looks nice, but the font size is HUGE..

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 5th 2004#144466 Report
The colors make the font hard to read. Considered a layered approach like www.mezzoblue.com with some friendlier colors.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2004#144519 Report
It's nice enough, however when I change the font size with my mouse wheel, the content in the left hand-most panel disappears. Not a biggie but worth a mention.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2004#144580 Report
Thanks for all the comments, here I go.

Doolittle: Krane ripoff? eh... heavily inspired. :D I started out like that, but then I decided to go my own way. And I live in Arizona... Cox is throughout the whole country. :p

Krane: *twitches* more... krane... krack.... */twitch*

Nos: The font size really too big? I was actually deciding to take it down from 12 to 10, guess you gave me the answer.

Tele: You talking about the font colors or the layout colors?

Hermit: The thing is set up so if you did make the font size too big... it doesn't disappear, it just flies down to the bottom of the screen. I don't think that is enough of a problem to fix... my site, my ways.

Thank you all for the comments, hopefully more can comment for help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2004#144589 Report
i don't mind it actually. i like the top: the vector and the font although i'm not too fond of 'uberleet').
i'm usually not big on blogs, but fraknly, i don't mind this one.
good work. +)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2004#144599 Report
Thanks iFex, and welcome to TeamPS. I know about the font, fonts are always one of the hardest things, so I ended up just going with tahoma.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum