TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Second layout of a new site for a section in my school that helps students whit probl

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 2nd 2004#144115 Report
Hey mates, I did get so nice critics on www.05wb.se/skolan/ so I made www.05wb.se/skolan2/ But I didn’t really like it. So I decided to redesign the site, and here is the new version www.05wb.se/skolan3/ what do you think? What good, what isn’t? What can I improve? As usually both good and bad things are welcome, people say when you get negative criticism you will work harder, but when I received some good criticism for www.05wb.se/skolan/ , dam that keep my going.

Thanks mates!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144152 Report
I really like it, and it works a billion times better as a website for number 3 than for number 1 or 2. Definitely better.

My only gripe would be that the header to that is very large dimensionwise; it's gonna whore space on smaller resolutions. It already takes up 1/3 of the height on this 1280x1024 res.

oh, and make the top left image jut up right against the edge of the page; that margin is annoying.

Otherwise, frickin nice job, man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144168 Report
Yeah I like it too!
But I do think the colors are a bit too light.
yeah the top left part is a bit annoying...
just put LEFTMARGIN=0 TOPMARGIN=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 in the body tag.
And then I would make the text that are links so that you actually can see that they are links...another color perhaps?

Men snyggt jobbat i alla fall!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 4th 2004#144231 Report
bjorn- speak about light colors... what's up with that sig? @_@
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 4th 2004#144262 Report
just put LEFTMARGIN=0 TOPMARGIN=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 in the body tag.

Well, thats depreciated and invalid because values have to be quoted. So use CSS -

body {padding:0;margin:0;}

And also make those links a different color with css - for accessibility. But I really like this design - way to go.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum