TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

hotel website

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 2nd 2004#144064 Report
hotel website for a school project, we had to do a logo for fictious company, hotel recommended, and some packaging

i decided to do a website to go add to the project

it's very simple, but well it's my first ever full flash site, so every little thing helps, thanks

clickie

oh ya, i don't know how to add preloader, any body can point me to some tutorials for that?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 2nd 2004#144072 Report
Nah, you dont need a preloader for that imo. I have a really slow computer and connection and that loaded super fast. Really nice site overall, I like the transistions. I dont really like the font you used, though. Too hard to read. And the black all around ... maybe make it a light grey so that the site looks a little smaller and more focused. Black is so deep and overwhelming I think.

Nice going.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 2nd 2004#144080 Report
I think it looks really good overall. The only thing that im not sure of is the amount that you are pushing the logo. The tnre thing mainly is surrounded around your logo and then there is really little content, but I still think it looks good.

Nice work man ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144126 Report
thanks thanks,

I think I'll have to work on it some more, I'm kind of satisfied with it as a stand alone project, but after I stood back and look at it some more, it's not really going with my overall project, my packaging, my actual logo, etc. The actual logo is actually in burgundy red, and black, and it's not so boxy. So I think I'll have to work on that.

Other things that ppl told me also is that font needs to go, for the logo and the text, it's hard to read, etc. I'll see what I can do with it. Update soon.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144127 Report
I love all the transitions, and also love the Logo. Very nice site overall IMO, just take into consideration what everyone else said.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum