TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

First layout of a new site for a section in my school that helps students whit proble

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143840 Report
It should be quick to load and simple, and I really don’t have much time to spend on it. So what do you think about this one? Any ides how I can get the main image sharper? I have really big problems whit it, or is it possible to get it sharper? So what do you think, I want to heard what you like and what you don’t like, and how you can change it.

www.05wb.se/skolan

Thanks mates
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143842 Report
Hi!
It took about 0,3 seconds for me to see that this site was from Sweden.
It's fresh and the colors are so Swedish...
I really like it. there is no much I would change.
I would just try to fix the boarders around the text because now not all of them is "complete".
And then I would try to get rid of the vertical scroll.
About the sharpness, I don't see a problem with it except for the white line at the bottom.
It looks a bit blurred, you probably have the white on an own layer so just delete the blur and it will look better...
/me likes
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143844 Report
i like the illustration in the first box. maybe you can incorporate more of those shapes into the rest of the sections or maybe even the background to keep the site from being so plain. i think some people will get irritated by the horizontal scroll. doesn't quite bother me because it makes it more original.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143845 Report
I love the color scheme, that looks very nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143857 Report
oh yes - but I would suggest adding a part of an illustration on each frame. like a little blue and pink bar at the top. and maybe use that font for the 'inledning', 'personal', etc. titles on pages. would make it stand out a little bit more and add a bit more art to the site.

way to go, though - nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 29th 2004#143884 Report
its not bad , I'd reccomend a better pink tho, your current one doesn't really compliment the blue. also I'd encourage you to make a patterned background it would really make alot of difference..

just some thoughts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 29th 2004#143892 Report
Okey guys, really thanks for you help, i made some changes www.05wb.se/skolan2 is the new one. I made it all really quick as i told you time cheap site, so what do you think, better? Someting more in? Someting out? Zyconium i thought of the pink, but i did use a color thing 2 match it. Can those things be wrong? And one more think, im thining if i should take out the text from the main page?

Thanks again mates
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 29th 2004#143925 Report
Uhm I don't really like the new background...
It took away the freshness from the site and looks a bit "old school" which everyone used a couple of years back.
The illustratotions in the other windows are a nice idea but they look a bit too simple for my taste...Could work a bit more on that and it would look nice :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 29th 2004#143926 Report
might wanna check squid fingers for some background inspiration.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum