TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

murdercrows.com

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 27th 2004#143794 Report
well it's almost done... check it out tell me what you think.. give me some pointers... i want criticism... or praise...

http://www.murdercrows.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143795 Report
One big problem. I clicked on your link and another window popped up for your splash page. But when I clicked enter, the page loaded in the Teamphotoshop window I was viewing the post in.
Looks like a good working site, but if I were you I'd tone down the opacity of your background image to make the text easier to read. And the i.79 thing in the bottom is really distracting, only because it's spinning.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143797 Report
[QUOTE=random]One big problem. I clicked on your link and another window popped up for your splash page. But when I clicked enter, the page loaded in the Teamphotoshop window I was viewing the post in.
Looks like a good working site, but if I were you I'd tone down the opacity of your background image to make the text easier to read. And the i.79 thing in the bottom is really distracting, only because it's spinning.[/QUOTE]

yeah.. i should stop my logo from spinning.. i have never tried to view the site while i was on team forum.. maybe the targets are the same name?

EDIT: hmmm... didn't do it to me... i don't know what that prob would be... your right about the text being kind of hard to read... but i don't want to change the opacity of my backgrounds.. i fear the site wouldn't clash right... what i want is to put the text in a table and have the table opacity at 90% or somthing... i have yet to learn how to do that...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143801 Report
yeah, looks like your target is 'main'.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2004#143858 Report
no one else has anything to say but random?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 29th 2004#143953 Report
i don't see the point in the popup, or the splash page. Nor do i see the point in the mini splash page before the site, although that fetus owns. You can put everything on the one page.

other than that, i dunno. a few things. first of all on the index page the title should be made much more prominent. it's in the bottom right, transparent, and your eye is just drawn to the links first.

on the main site, I don't like the horizontal rules, they seem to break upt he flow of the site, and divide it into many places that your eye needs to go... i keeep thinking i'm looking at frames or something...

of all the images on that site, i like the embryo the best. And i think the site could be a lot simpler, using the embryo, but still really simple, but still convey the same meaning.

finally on the splash page i like the logo but i dont like the use of green. Try another color, or try again. keep the shape of it though, it's cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum