TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Constructive Feedback Please

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143493 Report
Hello all ... I've got an incredibly simple layout. Nothing to fancy however I would like some feedback on it.

Thanks all,
theMayor

http://ais.cms.k12.nm.us/~cmerrill/oZ12/
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143505 Report
simple is good. This might be a little too simple, but it works for a temporary site. Just something to get you moving. nice sketch up top. simple and pleasing to the eye.

It's gravy. I'd probably actually say that this is the one of your various redesigns that i enjoyed the most, simply because it's pretty easy on the eyes
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143508 Report
Yea, that's what I'm after...I really like it that way. I don't think it has to be more complex, but that's just li'l me talking...Easy, simple, fast. Like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143509 Report
Yeah simple is good.
As supahsekzy said...
This might be a bit too plain...not that it's a bad thing...Just not maybe a site where you go WOW...But it's a nice site so see the work of the person.
Not really sure what you should change or anything...
It's hard to say when there is so few things on the site.
The only thing I think you should do is make a preloader for the mouseOver links.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143517 Report
You should make the menu items one mouseover have a hand show up... Its weird when it doesn't...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143523 Report
I think it looks pretty good.. like the others have said, simple is good. I like the color scheme and everything. I dont really see anything that I dont like. Nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2004#143537 Report
Thanks for the posts ladies and gentlmen.

The whole hand over the links isn't implemented yet because there are yet to be any links. Ive since learned my lesson from my last post. We don't like 404 pages

As for the pre-loaded mouse-overs ... that's an excellent idea. I didn't take into consideration that not everybody has high speed internet.

Too Simple is the thing I hear the most ... any ideas to make it more intresting? eye catchy? Tried to implment the brain but that was a no go ... any ideas?

Thanks,
kc
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum