TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

You should like this, i think

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142944 Report
well someone should like this site, if you like good photographs you should enjoy this site. www.worldpressphoto.nl

I love this kind of photography, wich do you like the best? Do you agree with the over all winner? i dont i tink there are some with more impact than the winner. i think the m,an carrying hios two sons should have gotten the 1st prize.

Let me know what you think.

Sorry i just notice i posted in the wrong place, can someone move it for me thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142946 Report
There you go... it could probably go in the photography section, but I thought this one might be more fitting. I dont know ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142949 Report
damm X you fast!!!

yeah i wanted to post in cool sites but i ended up in the wrong place. Well thanxs man i hope you all enjoy the site i really think is worth a visit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142980 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 24th 2004#143374 Report
I dont think is depressing, or maybe a little. Its just this pictures carry such impact, you know if you really look at them they can tell a whole story behind them, the funny thing is different people will get different fellings and reactions. I was suprised when i showed some of my co-workers and they got some totally different emotions than i did whle viewing them. You should try to share them and see how different people see them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum