TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

remember the school site?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142908 Report
for those of you that remember, this will be sort of an update. so i'm back to designing the website for the graphics and advertising department of the school i go to.
here's the new layout: click<<
and just for fun here's what i used for it: click<<
c&c are welcome.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142910 Report
Wow, that's fantastic. So much depth, reality, and clarity.

The only thing that I don't like, and I'm not a trendwhore, is the lack of a "cool" scrollbar in the iframe. Something that goes with the whole theme would be much better...

Great job overall.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142914 Report
wow ... that's pretty cool krane ...

I've always liked designs like this, the way the photos are used and all.. Only thing that bugs me is the large images even though i don't have connection speed problems myself ..

did you check the loading time on a slow connection?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142916 Report
My connection is quite slow and it loaded super fast

Nice job krane.... its awesome
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142931 Report
I really like that...looks really crisp and clean. I do agree with the scrollbar, it should match the rest of the layout. Other than that, great job!

Mara :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142935 Report
yah for propotion wheels and booo to trapping book, let the printers deal with that

cheers,
Michael
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142940 Report
I think that looks really good man... maybe try and make some tile floor or carpet looking thing to use for a repeatable background. Other than that though I think it looks amazing :D Nice work man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142952 Report
Thats really good! I've never seen really anything like it, but I love it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142958 Report
brilliant. a billion times better than your old one. though I must say, those sounds that the links make - the tape ripping off the table - it's driving me insane. Take those out.

I don't have a problem with the scrollbar.

fantastic work. you MUST show me the psd for that, man... it's gorgeous...

edit. Found something. The picture is a fixed height and width, so if the window is too small, there are pointless horizontal and vertical scrollbars. Also if the window is too big, or if the resolution is high enough, the page just cuts off at the bottom and the right.

I dont know if you mind that, just a heads up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#143006 Report
I hate you. This is the sweetest layout, I love it man. Couldn't you have left some of the talent for me? You just had to hog it all... bleh! *runs away to smoke kranekrack*

The only thing I have to say is that when you are on smaller resolutions, that is going to majorly hard to scroll everywhere. I am on 1152x867 (something dumb like that) and I have the horizontal and vertical scrolls, it may be better (imo) to have it so the images on the right and bottom just cut off if you are on the lower resolutions, and as you get higher it will just add more of the picture. I will try to explain it tomorrow if you don't understand, I am on my way to go camping. Peace out all. And friggin sweet layout Krane. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum