TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

php version of site.

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11931 Report
Hey guys due to some crap I have been getting in my tagboard, from some other community. I have decided to make leihudotcom a fully php site so that I can keep out the riffraff. Basically it is going to be redesigned fully with a member interface so that I can ip ban folks that cause trouble it will be open to guests untill they cause a probelm then they will be banned from the entire website. The site will also be themeable and the members will be able to choose skins from there cp for the site. also as amember you will have exclusive access to tutorials ranging from flash to photoshop and all in between there will even be code and graphics tutes for litestep. I will have member downloads of actions and a custom graphics request form. for free graphics for active members only. This site will be completly coded in php and html with php style sheets so that we can theme it also the script used to make the site will be eventually released as a custom full web site solution.

This will all occur over the next few weeks and hopefully be completed by the end of august.

That being said I thought you'd all like to see my new coming soon splash page. it leads to the current site and forums also has a link to email me if you want more info or want to get in on membership before launch and maybe help out with tutorials or whatever.

so without further adue the new face of leihus splash

http://www.leihu.com/index.shtml

thanks to all the members from here who have come to my boards and been so supportive.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11946 Report
please, just do one thing. It's all I ask. Make it so I can see the scroll bar. *kneels* PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11958 Report
the new design looks cool, a shame some people have to reck things for others.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12152 Report
good design but as said before - make the scrollbars viewable.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12196 Report
not to worry the new site will have 4 themes to choose from so if one does not have visble scrollbars the others will so just choose a different theme and wala.

get it beauty of php
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12400 Report
Nice site, I like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum