TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

gendes // finished

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 16th 2004#142402 Report
OK. Ive been working on this site for a long while and I think its finally finished. Its my first tableless/css-based/standards-validating site, so thats why it took a while but Im glad I did it and Im sure it will be much easier next time around. I know that my CSS file is huge and that my mark-up is only semi-semantic, but I know what I did wrong and will fix it for the next site I do. Im sure that there will be some problems with certain browsers/platforms - please tell me about them and if they arent too major then Ill probably try to fix them. So here it is:

http://gendes.elivy.com

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2004#142411 Report
allign the bottom of the home... tab with the tab to the left of it that has the name and logo.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2004#142427 Report
I like it! No real major comments here. I agree with krane, basically make sure everything is lined up with equal borders widths etc. Also maybe play more with the orange color you have for the nav?? Not sure where you would put it.....but its a good color lol. Also i really like how you have the content on the left. Visitors come for content so there is no need to make them stumble across nav's and news and crap on the left to get to the content on the right side of the screen. Instead your content is *Boom* right there for ppl. Its convienient (sp?)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2004#142504 Report
I think it looks great... I do agree with what krane and rodder said about the home tab though, it will just make things flow a little better. Other than that though I think it looks great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2004#142568 Report
very nice CSS design. I do see you need to align your columms a little.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 18th 2004#142609 Report
hey hey not too bad.. I see no point in me bringing out things that are alrady mentioned ;]
I also like the way you show your photo's off nice work mate
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 18th 2004#142611 Report
What I like:

- the smoothness of all the lines
- the navigation buttons
- the pairing of the news and shoutbox in one spot
- the fact that it's CSS driven (I think)

What I don't like:

- Even though it's not bad, it feels strange having the description of the page load between the page content and the navigation. It feels alien.

Great site overall though, for the good definately outweighs the bad.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 19th 2004#142766 Report
very nice. simple and effective. other than lining up the widths, i hink you should also fix it so that the columns with the pics on the left are consistent during all parts of the site.

it's very effective, straight to the point, and coded with style good job :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 19th 2004#142787 Report
i like it too. looks great and has a nice simple design.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 19th 2004#142831 Report
I thought I had posted... guess I hadn't. :p

I love the design Tom. Very easy to navigate, and it is VERY clean. Looks great, worked on my Mozilla too. :D (Hard to come by :p)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum