TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

tatlin... graphics from unseen voice

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 11th 2004#141856 Report
After one year i decided to make major changes to the site.
I know, i know... small flash animation could do it better.... but i am not able :(
SO take it as it is
thank you

tatlin

http://www.tatlin.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 11th 2004#141865 Report
it looks very corporate which i'm not saying is a bad thing. what bothers me is that the navigation seems to be moving and switching with every page which lacks consistency. also, on your main page, i'm not really liking that bunch of thumbnails at the lower half of the page. you should stick those into their categories.
nice artwork though. very abstract imagry, very cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 11th 2004#141870 Report
cool page

What I don't like is how in the middle section of the index page blends into the background.. it should be separate and distinct.

you should make all the background colors of all the pages the same color - preferably white.

by the way, don't regret not using flash. Don't say your design would be better had there been some little flash diddy.... becuase it probably wouldn't.

you've got some very strange work but it's all awesome :D Good job man!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2004#142038 Report
I think its a very nice design, simple and easy to understand just whats going on. I think the thumbnails are alright, just might need a little more orginization... I like the overall layout of the site. Nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2004#142238 Report
I actually don’t mind that the thumbnails aren’t categorized. I like how I’m able to see all of them and click the ones that I think would most interest me. Besides, I think if you were to categorize those you’d have a dozen categories.

If I were someone coming across your site for the first time I don’t know if I’d want to spend the time and go through each category.

I think the wallpaper, print, and illustration categories are good enough.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2004#142253 Report
that sure is beautiful art mister!

it's true that I would like it to have some continuity - meaning the same bg for all pages but hey - if that's the price for seeing those designs - I gladly pay
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2004#142257 Report
Thats nice! The only thing I dislike is how all those thumbnails load at the bottom... it lags my browser and takes a while to load...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum