TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My Company site, MDesign.

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141433 Report
This is my company site, and a C&C is very important here. For clients to gain interested, they have to be drawn in from the start, and it all starts at the company site. Please give me all comments and suggestions. It is not functional yet, I just finished the design today. The context is also subject to major change, I just through it up there to see how it would all look.

MDesign

Thanks,
Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141448 Report
- I really dont like the left align. It creates too much tension. You need some kinda spacing between the edges (even if only 2 px between).
-the gray title bar is too empty and the color doesnt fit. If you went a more blue-ish gray...it would work better.
- The header, well is really too simple/low quality. It doesnt give a good first impression.
- You need a little more seperation/contrast with the content. Right now it looks like everything was thrown together.....its kinda confusing what information is what.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141483 Report
yup, Rodder said most of the things I thought about it, and you might consider review your linkbar... I'm not too sure about those two colors together (maybe put a lighter blue fading instead of grey/white).

I really like the M * Design logo, its well done
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141638 Report
the link isnt workin for me
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141680 Report
just add a space after the link when the window is loaded... the image should appear afterward
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum