TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Mentor Platform : Almost Done : Now with Lipsum!

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141314 Report
The site is almost done and i need some C&C's from you fellow web munkies!

http://www.metalmunky.com/mentor/

Fire away!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141363 Report
you definitely did a nice job of it. The content area seems a empty to me though. You might wanna do something to not have that so monotone, it's really flat compared to the nice shiz you got going up top.

I like it in any case
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141453 Report
I think it looks really good, but I dont really like the fact that its the entire width of the page. I personally think it would look better at like a fixed width. But thats just me....

I also have to agree with supa on the content area being a little plain/bland... But I think that could be fixed with maybe something along the bottom like you had before... something to kindof rap the page up. Other then that though i think it looks really good
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141466 Report
Looks very nice. I like the site a lot, very proffesional looking. I'm with those 2 fools above, the content is kinda bland. I like the site tho. :D

edit: Forgot to comment, I love the style you did the Nav in... much different and very good looking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141467 Report
yeah, trim it down a bit and stick it in the middle with that gray color background. SCHWEET. It's always good to see improvement between stages. You sir - rock!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum